Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil
Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil Is the best organic essential oil you can get! I wouldn't be without it because it gives you better results than any other single essential oil (EO) for many critical health challenges. It is even the best essentail oil for skin healing, scar healing, acne, and wrinkle reduction. It does it natuarlly and better than anything else I have ever tried. It is in the most powerful of the advanced healing and skin regenration blends like the highly rated Suture blend and natural antiseptic and infection healing blends.
It has a unique healing profile that allows it to do what other oils take much longer to do. It is the premiere essential oil for it's antimicrobial properties (viruses, bacterial, yeast, candida, fungal infections.) It is more challenging to extract so it is not the least expensive of essential oils, but is the most critical essential oil that you should have in your holistic first aid kit. It can save your health, and good looks too. There are so many benefits and uses for Helichrysum Essential Oil that you will discover below.
Benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil
What Are the Benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil? Organic Helichrysum essential oil has a myriad of health and beauty benefits that can make you look and feel much better. It heals skin conditions like nothing else. It is best essential oil hands down, and the one you should always have in your natural first aid kit. It is a natural antiseptic and detoxifier, blood purifier and cough and cold helper. Here are the top health benefits of helichrysum essential oil:
- Skin Healing (Acne, Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis)
- Wound Healing (Cuts, Bruises, Scrapes, Burns)
- Natural Scar Removal (Best Scar Remover)
- Skin Rejuvenation (Reduces Wrinkles, Crows Feet, Dark Cicles, Hydrates Skin)
- Natural Antiseptic (Prevents infections from Fungal, Viral and Bacterial exposure)
- Natural Anti Inflammatory Pain Relief (Good for Headache, Migraine, Joint & Muscle Pain Relief)
- Candida Relief (Very helpful for Candida Yeast, and Fungal Infections)
- Allergies (Helps sensitize your body from allergens)
- Detox (Removes toxins from your body safely)
- Blood Purifier (Clears Blood Clots from Hemorrhage)
- Heart Health Booster (Lowers Risk of Heart Attack)
- Nervous System Stabilizer (Brings your Nervous System into proper balance)
- Improves Digestion (Alkalizes and helps Acid Reflux, Bloating and Indigestion)
- Constipation and IBS Relief (Very healing to your colon and intestines)
- Natural Sleep Aid (Helps prevent chronic Insomnia)
- Boosts Spleen. Gallbladder and Liver Health (Helps Detox and Regenerate Organ Tissues)
- Ear Health (Great for Dizziness, Vertigo, Hearing Loss and Tinnitus)
I had an infection on my big toe that would't heal. For a whole year I tried different medicines, oils, and it still looked unhealed and purplish. A friend that had a similar issues suggested that I use Helichrysum Essential Oils to heal my toe area. It was noticeably better a few days later, and completely better in a couple weeks! Wow! Now I use it for any skin condition and it works better than any other skin tonic I have ever used!
Uses of Helichrysum Essential Oil
What are the top Uses of Helichrysum Essential Oil? There so many uses for this amazing essential oil that just the top helichrysum oil benefits are listed here:
Tissue Repair (Damaged Skin Tonic for all types of skin issues including acne, eczema and psoriasis)
Stop Infections (Powerful antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and infection healer)
Cough and Cold Relief (It is a potent antimicrobial and cough supressant)
Improves Your Digestive System (Helps with Nausea, Bloating, Cramping)
Anti Inflammatory Pain Reliever (Helpful for Headache, Earache, Toothache, Sciatica and Injury Pain)
Arthritis Joint Pain Reliever (Works for Joint Pain and Muscle Pain relief)
Migraine Headaches (Severe Pulsing Headache from Deep Within Your Head)
HIV/Herpes/Hepatitis (Powerful Antiviral and Liver Cleanser that purifies your blood)
Blood Purification (Detoxes toxins and acidity out of your bloodstream)
Organ Healing (Helps Detox your Organs and Promotes Organ Tissue Healing)
It's natural antiseptic, blood purifying and skin rejuvenating properties are what allows it to heal so deeply and give you so many uses for it to safely improve your health and wellbeing.
Helichrysum Essential Oil for Scars
Helichrysum Essential Oil for Scars is probably the reason most people discover the benefits of this really essential, essential oil. It stops the cause of infections that delay you skin from healing. It also promotes new tissue regeneration, with healthier skin replacing the older skin layer. It fades your scars quickly and leaves almost no traces of it if you use it till it is completely healed.
It works amazingly well for all skin conditions, particularly where there is an infection at the root or excess acidity and low skin hydration. Which is why it is so good for older damaged skin and particularly scars. If you have gotten stitches you, you most likely have scars. This can help erase them naturally and have healther skin than before appear.
Helichrysum Essential Oil for Hearing Loss
Helichrysum Essential Oil for Hearing Loss and Tinnitus Relief. Helichrysum oil is a tissue healer that can help heal damaged inner ear (and outer ear) tissues. It helps you relieve dizziness and vertigo caused by inner ear damage and imbalances. It can help reverse hearing loss and the constant ringing in your ears (Tinnitus) from damages ear tissues.
Most people rate hearing as their most important sense of the 5 senses. To me personally vision and hearing are so important. Imagine not being able to listen to the music that makes you feel better and gets you through those tough times in life? I can't either. That is another reason why I use organic helichrysum oil regularly to heal and prevent hearing loss and get occasional tinnitus relief.
Helichrysum Essential Oil Recipes
Helichrysum Essential Oil Recipes. Make sure you are using therapeutic grade essential oils that are grown Organically because thes oils are highly concentrated and if made with herbs grown with chemicals and pesticides (like most popular brands of essential oils) these toxins can be highly concentrated and damage your skin, DNA and immune system. All the essential oils recommended here are made with wildcrafted, non-GMO, organic and pesticide free herbs. Here are a few recipes for helichrysum essential oil:
- Scar Healing (You can use Helichrysum oil by itself directly on your scar or mix it with a carrier oil like Jojoba Oil (most absorbable oil for you skin) and add a few drops of lavender and neroli essential oils)
- Sunburn (10 drops each of Helichrysum and Frankincense Oils in a base oil like coconut and a little shea butter)
- Antiinflammatory/Pain Relief (10 drops of Helichrysum, 5 drops frankincense, 5 drops lavender and 5 drops peppermint oils into a base oil like Jojoba oil.)
- Acne/Skin Healing (10 drops Helichysum, 5 drops Rose Oil, 1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar)
- Hearing Loss/Tinnitus (8 drops Helichrysum by itself or mixed with a few drops of each or either Lavender, Cypress, Geranium and Juniper Berry essential oils)
There are more recipes for individual conditons available on the information page for Helichrysum Organic Essential oils shown below (or by clicking on the Helichrysum oil image below.)
Organic Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil
The best organic helichrysum essential oil is Jade's Organic Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil (pictured above.) It is one of the more expensive essential oils, fortunately you only need a few drops so it can last quite a long time. You can also get it blended into a carrier oil in a roll on bottle for a lot less here Sensitivity Oils. I like to use the pure helichrysum organic essential oil full strength on cuts and scapes and blend my own “recipes” for other issues as it is most economical that way.
You can use organic helichrysum essential oils by itself or with other pure organic essential oils blended with a carrier oil as a skin rub or as an aromatherapy healing blend in an inhaler or essential oil diffuser. You can use it as drops in a tea to soothe digestive disorders too. It can be used with reflexology in acupuncture or reflex points on your body that stimulate pain relief and restore circulation to the areas that are being blocked by pain and inflammation signals. For more information visit: Jade Organic Essential Oils.