Clove Bud Essential Oil
What is Clove Bud Essential Oil? Clovebud Essential Oil is extracted from the bud of the clove plant. It has a very strong aroma and flavor like cinnamon but stronger. Organic clove bud oil has amazing health benefits and many uses. It is a natural antiseptic, antimicrobial and potent pain reliever. When you have a toothache, this is the exact essential you should be running for. It can not only relieve your tooth pain quickly, but actually help heal the infection that caused it.
Essential oil of clove is one of the best smelling essential oils. It can bring back memories of the holidays and is a mood lifting scent when used in aromatherapy or diffused throughout your home or car. It is also good for immune boosting (cold, flu relief), skin infections and thyroid balancing, particularly for hypothyroidism and goiter relief. For earaches, throat pain, tooth pain or severe toothaches nothing is better than organic clove bud essential oil as it is naturally antiseptic and pain relieving!
Essential Oils for Tooth Pain
Essential Oils for Tooth Pain is the #1 use of clove bud oil. It naturally numbs your tooth pain so you can get through your day or get to sleep at night. I've had this a few times where the pain was so bad it woke me up cold in the middle of the night. I applied it directly on the sore tooth, and in about 15 minutes I was back to sleep. The next morning I added a drop on my toothbrush and that was the end of that! It makes for healthy gums too. Now I always add a drop or two on top of my toothpaste and brush away with my ionic toothbrush (highly recommended.)
Use clove essential for toothache because not only does it work better than anything else, it is safe and stops oral infections in your teeth, gums and even helps with your sinuses. Just use a cotton swab and put a few drops on it and apply directly to your teeth, gums or sore area. I have used it after eating a tortilla chip that poked my inner cheek and caused it to bleed. This got rid of the pain, disinfected and healed the cut faster than anything before. There is nothing better than Holistic Dentistry when it comes to real oral health!
Benefits of Clove Bud Essential Oil
What are the Benefits of Clove Bud Essential Oil? There are many health benefits of clove essential oil that can make your life easier and help you look and feel your best. They give natural topical pain relief like nothing else. It is an amazing smelling fragrant essential oil and one of the top oils in my personal collection. Here are the top health benefits of clove oil:
- # Tooth Pain remedy on the planet! (Stops your toothache and the cause of your tooth pain!)
- Gingivitis Relief (Helps protect and keep your gums healthy and infection free)
- Natural Breath Freshener (Not just a cover-up but stops the bacteria that cause bad breath or halitosis)
- Earache Relief (Helps stop ear ache and ear infection)
- Respiratory System Relief (Restores healthy bronchial function)
- Sinusitis Relief (Clears out your sinuses and lungs)
- Insect Repellent (Safely repels insects, particularly flying insects like mosquitoes and flies as well as crawling insects like ants)
- Bug Bite Disinfectant (Helps disinfect bug bites and expedites skin healing)
- Arthritis Relief (Joint pain, inflammation relief, and healing)
- Immunity Booster (Improves your natural immunity)
- Helps Relieve Nausea and Indigestion
- Cold and Flu Relief (Eases the symptoms of viral infections)
- Natural Antiseptic (Prevents infections from Fungal, Viral and Bacterial exposure)
- Diabetes (Balances blood sugar levels naturally)
- Headache Pain Reliever
- Skin Rejuvenator (Helps your skin look healthy and helps heal skin infections)
- Blood Purifier (Enhances blood circulation naturally)
- Aromatherapy (Enhances your mood and lifts your spirit)
It is one of the essential oils that I use regularly. It does so much and is inexpensive too. I use it for most of my natural healing regimens, especially for keeping my sinuses and respiratory system clear, arthritis pain relief, chronic inflammation and natural immunity!
Uses for Clove Bud Oil
What are the top Uses for Clove Bud Essential Oil? There so many uses for this amazing essential oil that just the top eucalyptus oil uses are shown here:
- Stops Toothache, Gum and Tooth Pain (Not only relieves your pain but helps heal the infection or sore that causes your tooth pain.)
- Clear Your Sinuses and Respiratory Tract (Keeps your sinuses and lungs clear from excess phlegm and mucus so you can breathe freely)
- Insect Repellent (Keeps flying insects like mosquitoes at bay. Also good for other flying as well as crawling insects as they don't care for the strong smell.)
- Stop Infections (Powerful antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and infection healer)
- Cold and Flu Relief (It is a potent antimicrobial and antiviral)
- Anti Inflammatory Pain Reliever (Helpful for muscle pain relief, arthritis inflammation, back pain, Sciatica and Injury Pain)
- Arthritis Joint Pain Reliever (Works for Joint Pain and Muscle Pain relief)
- Blood Purifier (Powerful natural antiseptic that purifies your blood, lowers pressure and improves cardio function)
It has natural antiseptic, immune boosting, bug repelling and bite healing properties are what allows it to heal so deeply and give you so many uses for it to safely improve your health and well-being. Below are the three main types of organic eucalyptus essential oils and their main characteristics and uses.
Organic Clove Essential Oil
Jade's Organic Clove Essential Oil (pictured above) comes from Indonesia and smells absolutely wonderful. It has the aroma of cloves and smells like a holiday ready to happen. It is the best clove oil brand because it is grown and harvested organically and wildcrafted. It is safely steam distilled so it has all the active nutrients to heal and soothe your pain and uplift your spirits naturally. It also has a complete 5 star rating and is has the best price! It is 3 to 4 times less expensive than DoTerra or Young Living Oils.
It can keep mosquitoes and flying insects from getting near you and biting you. It is healing to the skin and can be used in a spray bottle or topically with a carrier oil like almond oil. It can also be used to disinfect bug bites as well as cuts and scrapes. It has a strong scent and is more gentle than the other two eucalyptus oils. Just click on the clove bud essential oil bottle or above link and see why it is the best clove oil at the best price!