Organic Frankincense Essential Oil
Organic Frankincense Essential Oil, what is Frankincense Oil and where does it come from? Frankincense essential oil is made from the highly aromatic resin of the Boswellia tree. Organic frankincense oil has a lot of medicinal effects that can be used by taking it internally, applying it topically on your skin, and inhaling it’s fragrant and healing aroma. In fact using it as an aromatherapy oil enters your brain and bloodstream the quickest of any method and has a healthy balancing effect on your mind, body and spirit.
The oil of frankincense is extracted from its resin using a method called steam distillation and is high in antioxidants and health promoting nutrients like ketones, monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, and boswellia serrata. These are all highly healing to your body, particularly for chronic inflammation, which is the root cause of most chronic illnesses, including joint pain from arthritis, infection and cancers.
What is Frankincense?
What is Frankincense? Frankincense has been written about, used and highly valued since biblical times, as you will find it referenced as one of the gifts the wise men brought to the baby christ at his birth. The other gifts being Myrrh and Gold. They symbolize mind, body and spirit, or father, son and holy spirit in the new testament texts. It is valued for a reason, it’s value on healing the body and uplifting the spirit of a person.
Frankincense is actually the dried sap of Boswellia trees, particularly Boswellia sacra. These great trees grow readily in Lebanon, Yemen, Oman and the Horn area of Africa, including Ethiopa and Somalia. When the frankincense resin is dried, the sap is used to make a highly concentrated essential oil that can be used orally, applied directly to your skin or burned as aromatherapy or incense. What does frankincense smell like? Frankincense has a fragrant scent of pine mixed with a hint of lemongrass. It is one of my favorite smelling essential oils, very pleasant!
Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil
What Are the Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil? Organic Frankincense essential oil has a myriad of natural health and beauty benefits that can make you look and feel better than ever. It heals chronic inflammation like nothing else. It is a great smelling fragrant essential oil and one of the top oils in my personal collection. Here are the top health benefits of frankincense oil:
- Arthritis Relief (Joint pain, inflammation relief, and healing)
- Cancer Relief (Powerful anti-cancer and tumor reducer)
- Immunity Booster (Improves your natural immunity)
- Cold and Flu Relief (Eases the symptoms of viral infections)
- Skin Rejuvenation (Anti-Aging skin cell rejuvenator, Reduces Wrinkles, Crows Feet, Dark Cicles, Hydrates Skin)
- Natural Antiseptic (Prevents infections from Fungal, Viral and Bacterial exposure)
- Pain Relief (Natural Anti-inflammatory Good for Headache, Migraine, Joint & Muscle Pain Relief)
- Diabetes (Improves insulin resistance greatly)
- Heart Health Booster (Lowers Blood Pressure and risk of Heart Attack)
- Nervous System Stabilizer (Brings your Nervous System into proper balance)
- Improves Digestion (Alkalizes and helps Acid Reflux, Bloating and Indigestion)
- Constipation and IBS Relief (Very healing to your colon and intestines)
- Asthma Relief (Restores healthy bronchial function)
- Liver Health (Helps Detox and Regenerate your Liver)
- Herpes, Hepatitis C and HIV (Natural anti-viral with potent immune balancing effect)
- Insomnia (helps you fall asleep and stay asleep for at least 6 hours)
It is one of the essential oils that I use reguarly. It does so much and is inexpensive too. I use it and organic Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil for most of my natural healing regimens, especially for the skin, inflammation and natural immunity!
Uses for Frankincense Essential Oil
What are the top Uses of Helichrysum Essential Oil? There so many uses for this amazing essential oil that just the top helichrysum oil benefits are listed here:
Tissue Repair (Anti-Aging skin regeneration. Use it regularly to help your skin grow healthy from the dermis layers up to the top layer. Keeps it plump and hydrated.)
Stop Infections (Powerful antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and infection healer)
Cold and Flu Relief (It is a potent antimicrobial and antiviral)
IBS Help (Helps with IBS, Digestion, Nausea, Bloating, Cramping)
Anti Inflammatory Pain Reliever (Helpful for arthritis inflammation, back pain, Sciatica and Injury Pain)
Arthritis Joint Pain Reliever (Works for Joint Pain and Muscle Pain relief)
HIV/Herpes/Hepatitis (Powerful Antiviral and Liver Cleanser that purifies your blood)
Cancer Help (Inhibits tumor growth and reverses tissue damage from cancer)
Liver Healing (Helps restore optimum liver function)
Natural Sleep Aid (Inhale this scent or rub it onto your feet, earlobes, forehead and temples to fall asleep fast and get a good night’s healing rest)
It has natural antiseptic, immune boosting and skin rejuvenating properties are what allows it to heal so deeply and give you so many uses for it to safely improve your health and wellbeing.
Frankincense Essential Oil for Cancer
Frankincense Essential Oil for Cancer relief. Because of the increase in holistic medicine research, frankincense is receiving a newfound attention for its healing effects on cancerous growths and tumors. It has always been used successfully for all types of skin conditions as well as its positive mood elevating effects. It is a potent free-radical scavenger (anti-oxidant, and anti-aging), and readily prevents cellular mutations and genetic damage makes it easy to see how it can be very beneficial to anyone that wants to prevent or heal from tumors. I recommend it to be used with Zeolite for healing from cancer and also from the medical treatment of cancer if you have taken that route.
Frankincense essential oil is high in natural boswellic acid that is a proven anti-inflammatory that is used as the basis for most NSAIDS and Cox-2 inhibitors that chemical medicine makers try and imitate (not very successfully.) Why not use the real thing that doesn’t have the harmful side effects? It lowers your risk of oxidative stress, immune system damage, genetic damage and chronic disease, including cancer. You can inhale it as aromatherapy for lung cancers, apply it with a carrier oil or directly on skin tumors (melanoma or breast cancer) and take it internally for blood cancers (leukemia) or organ cancers. It is proven to be a superior way to get your body to reverse the reason for cancer growths (see what medical researchers have to say about how well it works, link at the last section of this article.)
Frankincense Essential Oil Skin Benefits
Frankincense Essential Oil Skin Benefits. Frankincense oil is a natural tissue regenerator and healer that can help heal damaged skin from the deeper dermal layers to the top layers. It helps restore skin texture, hydration and tone in a natural balanced way. It eases away minor skin irritations caused by infection, like acne, psoriasis and eczema. Although if it major, I’d would use the Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil (you can find it in the menu section above.)
Frankincense essential oils help your skin create new bound collagen, and is full of antioxidants that stop skin damage before the oxidants make your skin look “haggard.” It is a natural anti-aging oil that bring back that natural skin glow seen on healthy and vibrant people. It can reduce crows feet and skin wrinkling by restoring skin collagen, elasticity and deep skin hydration. It is an all around skin protectant and healer.
Frankincense Essential Oil Blends
Frankincense Essential Oil Blends. Make sure you are using therapeutic grade essential oils that are grown Organically because these oils are highly concentrated and if made with herbs grown with chemicals and pesticides (like most popular brands of essential oils) these toxins can be highly concentrated and damage your skin, DNA and immune system. All the essential oils recommended here along with the carrier oils (you can get them here) are made with wildcrafted, non-GMO, organic and pesticide free herbs. Here are a few recipes for helichrysum essential oil:
- Scar Healing – Use this blend to heal from scars, stitches, stretch marks, and acne pits (15 drops frankincense oil, 7 drops helichrysum italicum oil, 7 drops lavender oil mixed with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil, shea butter or ideally Organic CBD Oil. Apply regularly throughout the day and before you go to sleep at night.)
- Skin Healing – Use this blend to heal from acne, eczema, psoriasis and skin eruptions (15 drops frankincense oil, 7 drops helichrysum italicum oil, 7 drops lavender oil mixed with pure medical grade Manuka Honey. I can only recommend medical or therapeutic grade manuka for this preparation as it has the most micronutrients needed and proven to heal from skin issues. Apply regularly throughout the day and before you go to sleep at night.)
- Arthritis and Pain Relief (20 drops of frankincense oil, 20 drops myrrh essential oil, 10 drops ginger essential oil into a base oil like fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil. Rub directly into your area of pain or into joints.)
- Cancer relief (Skin Cancers, use it on the discolored skin patch and allow it to fully dissolve into the tumor. Ovarian and Bladder Cancers, use the oil internally in capsule form or into a beverage, soup or other food grade oil like olive or coconut oil. Breast cancer can be rubbed into your breasts and taken internally. Brain cancer can be used via aromatherapy inhaler as it passes the blood brain barrier using inhaled frankincense essential oil with a diffuser or inhaler.)
- AntiAging Skin Care (4 drops frankincense oil, 3 drops carrot seed oil, 3 drops lavender oil, 2 drops lemon essential oil. Mix with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil. Best with organic CBD oil as a carrier as it is a powerful skin rejuvenating oil!)
There are more recipes for individual conditions available on the information page for Frankincense Organic Essential oils shown below (or by clicking on the Helichrysum oil image below.)
Frankincense Serrata vs Carteri
Frankincense Serrata vs Carteri. There are about a half dozen different types of frankincense with similar profiles and benefits, so we’ll look at the the most used verities show the greatest natural healing benefits. Both Frankincense Carteri and Serrata are high in boswellic acids. They are proven in medical journals to be potent natural immunity, tumor suppressors and arthritis joint inflammation relievers, see PubMed on frankincense. They both are wonderful natural healers and if you are using it for a specific purpose then you can get the one that has the greatest benefit on your personal health needs.
Organic Frankincense Serrata (pictured above) is the best type of frankincense for arthritis, joint pain relief, anti-inflammatory and to stop chronic inflammation anywhere in your body. It is proven to work better than prescription medicines without the very harmful side effects. It can be taken orally or applied directly on the painful tissue or joint. It even smells better than any other topical treatment.
Best Frankincense Essential Oil
My personal favorite frankincense essential oil is Jade’s Organic Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil (also called Frankincense Carteri, pictured above.) It is the one that has shown the most cancer healing, skin healing and medicinal effects. It has the most powerful immune boosting effects to protect you from airborne pathogens (particularly when used as an aromatherapy oil in a diffuser or inhaler.) You can see it has published anti-tumor properties that are superior to chemical based cancer treatments without the frequently lethal side effects. See: Frankincence and Cancer Healing.
You can use organic frankincense essential oils by itself or with other pure organic essential oils or cbd oils, blended with a carrier oil as a skin rub or as an aromatherapy healing blend in an inhaler or essential oil diffuser. You can use it as drops in a tea for internal cancer protection and to soothe digestive disorders too. It can be used with acupressure or reflexology points on your body that stimulate pain relief and restore circulation to the areas that are being blocked by pain and inflammation signals. For more information visit: Jade Organic Essential Oils.