Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, what is Eucalyptus Oil and where does it come from? The essential oil of eucalyptus comes from the mighty eucalyptus trees, which are native to Australia and New Zealand and now grown and cultivated all around the world. Particularly in warm climates. Eucalyptus essential oil has been used for thousands of years, particularly byi the aboriginees of Australia as a potent and healing natural medicine.
The oil of eucalpytus is extracted from its leaves and flowers using a method called steam distillation and it is naturally antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial. It naturally repels insects like moquitoes and ants and can help heal bug bites as well. It is very fragrant and can unblock stuffy noses and sinuses like nothing else. It is a respiratory system tonic and heals and protects. It is an excellent pain reliever, particularly for arthritis joint pain relief and muscle pain. It is also used in fragrances and as flavoring for foods.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
What are the Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil? Organic eucalyptus essential oils have a myriad of natural health and beauty benefits that can make you look and feel better than ever. They give natural topical pain relief like nothing else. It is an amazing smelling fragrant essential oil and one of the top oils in my personal collection. Here are the top health benefits of eucalyptus oil:
- Respiratory System Relief (Restores healthy bronchial function)
- Sinusitis Relief (Clears out your sinuses and lungs)
- Insect Repellant (Safely repells insects, particularly flying insects like mosquitoes and flys as well as crawling insects like ants)
- Bug Bite Disinfectant (Helps disinfect bug bites and expedites skin healing)
- Arthritis Relief (Joint pain, inflammation relief, and healing)
- Cancer Relief (Powerful anti-cancer and tumor reducer)
- Immunity Booster (Improves your natural immunity)
- Cold and Flu Relief (Eases the symptoms of viral infections)
- Natural Antiseptic (Prevents infections from Fungal, Viral and Bacterial exposure)
- Anti Inflammatory (Natural Anti-inflammatory Good for Headache, Migraine, Joint & Muscle Pain Relief)
- Diabetes (Balances blood sugar levels naturally)
- Blood Pressure Stabilizer (Lowers Blood Pressure and risk of Heart Attack)
- Brain and Nervous System Balancer (Brings your Brain and Nervous System into harmonious balance with regular EEG waves)
- Fever Reducer (Cooling fever relief and pressure reliever)
It is one of the essential oils that I use reguarly. It does so much and is inexpensive too. I use it and organic Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil for most of my natural healing regimens, especially for keeping my sinuses and respiratory system clear, arthritis pain relief, chronic inflammation and natural immunity!
Uses for Eucalyptus Essential Oil
What are the top Uses for Eucalyptus Essential Oil? There so many uses for this amazing essential oil that just the top eucalyptus oil uses are shown here:
- Clear Your Sinuses and Respiratory Tract (Keeps your sinuses and lungs clear from excess phlegm and mucus so you can breathe freely)
- Insect Repellant (Keeps flying insects like mosquitoes at bay. Also good for other flying as well as crawling insects as they don’t care for the strong smell.)
- Stop Infections (Powerful antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and infection healer)
- Cold and Flu Relief (It is a potent antimicrobial and antiviral)
- Anti Inflammatory Pain Reliever (Helpful for muscle pain relief, arthritis inflammation, back pain, Sciatica and Injury Pain)
- Arthritis Joint Pain Reliever (Works for Joint Pain and Muscle Pain relief)
- Blood Purifier (Powerful natural antiseptic that purifies your blood, lowers pressure and improves cardio function)
- Cancer Help (Inhibits tumor growth and reverses tissue damage from cancer)
It has natural antiseptic, immune boosting, bug repelling and bite healing properties are what allows it to heal so deeply and give you so many uses for it to safely improve your health and wellbeing. Below are the three main types of organic eucalyptus essential oils and their main characteristics and uses.
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil(pictured above) is the strongest type of eucalyptus oil. It comes from South Africa and has the strongest scent and works well for allergies and to open up your sinuses if they are clogged or completely closed up. All eucalyptus oils are great as insect repellants and this is a good one for that purpose!
It helps breathing issues too and eases bronchial tubes for easier breathing. It is one of those essential oils that you should always have as breathing is a necessity of life and this helps keep you breathing in times of allergies. Click on the above link to see all the reviews and you’ll discover why it is not only the most powerful eucalyptus oil you can get, it is a fraction of the cost of the big name brands, and higher quality to boot!
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil (pictured above) is the most fragrant of the eucalyptus oils. It is also from South Africa and is called narrow leaf or black peppermint, because it has a harmonious fragrance of eucalyptus with peppermint. It is highly mucolytic and is great for clearning out the respiratory system and sinuses as well. It works well for sinus headaches. It has the most potent healing properties and cancer preventative properties too.
It the best type of eucalyptus oil for arthritis, joint pain relief, anti-inflammatory and to stop chronic inflammation anywhere in your body. It works great on insect bites or stings to ease the pain and discomfort as well as induce a fast healing response. Like all eucalyptus oils, it repels these insects too. It is a great essential oil for creating clear mental focus.
Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil
My personal favorite type of eucalyptus oil is lemon eucalyptus. Jade’s organic Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil (pictured above) comes from India and smells absolutely wonderful. It has the aroma of lemon balm or meilssa oil, and is the most pleasing of the eucalyptus oils because it’s great aroma. It is the safest to use around children and pets, particularly when used as an insect repellant.
It can keep mosquitoes and flying insects from getting near you and biting you. It is healing to the skin and can be used in a spray bottle or topically with a carrier oil like almond oil. It can also be used to disinfect bug bites as well as cuts and scrapes. It has a strong scent and is more gentle than the other two eucalyptus oils. For more information visit: Best Eucalyptus Essential Oils.